Monday 6 October 2014

7th South African AIDS Conference at the Durban ICC from 9-12 June 2015: Abstract submission is now open

Abstract submission is now open for the 7th South African AIDS Conference 2015

We invite you to present your research, your successful programmes and innovative interventions and best practices for consideration to  be part of the programme at the South African AIDS Conference at the Durban ICC from 9-12 June 2015. The Conference  provides a platform for researchers and practitioners to share their work and ideas and creates collaboration and partnerships.

Submit a 300 word concept paper or abstract that describes your research, your projects and the results before the 20 January 2015 deadline. And invite your fellow partner organizations or community projects that have shown positive (or negative) results. Join us and exchange ideas with funders, scientists, medical practitioners, social scientists, economists and the community as well as representatives from the public sector, NGOs, the faith-based sectors and the corporate sector.

The Conference theme is “Reflection, Refocus and Renewal” and will cover the following tracks:

Track 1: Basic and Clinical Sciences
Track 2: Epidemiology, Prevention and Public Health
Track 3: Social, Economic Sciences and Human Rights
Track 4: Best Practices, Programmes and Ethics
Track 5: Community Exchange Encounters


You are invited to submit abstracts to become part of this all important Conference via the Conference website at www.saaids.com

Submitting abstracts for either oral or poster presentation at the Conference gives you a unique opportunity to play a leading role in setting the HIV and AIDS agenda going forward. This Conference creates a platform wherein all scientists (basic and social), clinicians, activists and community workers can showcase their significant contribution towards curbing the dual TB and HIV epidemics. We encourage you not to miss out on the chance to provide a meaningful contribution to debates on the impact of HIV infection on other infectious diseases, social and ethical issues as well as provision of healthcare in general.

We believe that the cross-pollination of ideas and best practices between research and practice is critical to solving our challenges. The Programme Committee reflects this diversity and includes twenty-four education experts from the research and practice community who will select the best papers for inclusion in the final programme.

Please take advantage of the early registration discount that is now available at R4560 (incl VAT)

To view the Conference Programme outline click here

To view the Conference Track descriptors click here

To submit an abstract click here 


For booking of any Travel Arrangements you can visit the website at www.saaids.com or simply click on any of the following links:
• Accommodation
• Transfers
• Flights

For more information on the Conference, please visit  www.saaids.com and link to our social networks for discussions and updates at:



We look forward to your contribution towards the Conference

With kind regards

Dr Nono Simelela
Conference Chairperson                                       
Advisor to the Deputy President of the Republic of South Africa

Ms Mary Crewe
Conference Co-Chairperson
Co-Director, Centre for the Study of AIDS   

3 comments:

  1. i am from south africa
    i want you all to help me thank Dr. Olufa for saving my life
    ,i was diagnosed of HIV and at the same time i was 5 months
    pregnant, i was confused and i didn’t know what to do until i meant a
    friend on the internet who directed me to Dr. Olufa, i did not believe
    it until i contacted the good man who was able to help me out of the
    situation with his herbs, it take hem just 14 day to cure my HIV through
    Dr. Olufa herb, so i will also advice any body that
    needs help to cure is HIV contact Dr. Olufa through his email address,
    (olufahomeofsolution@outlook.com) for yo to get free lke me

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is MERCY LARA, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HIV VIRUS in 2006, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HIV VIRUS and gave me his email, so i email him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after four weeks the HIV VIRUS that was in my body got cured so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at dr.obhiotorherbalhome@gmail.com or call+2347064851317
    DR OBHIOTOR CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE
    1.HIV/AIDS
    2.HERPES
    3.ALS
    4.STROKE
    5.HEPATITIS B
    6.GONORRHEA
    7.SYPHILIS
    8.PREGNANCY
    9.ABORTION
    10.C.O.P.D/M.N.D...
    11.KIDNEY PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is joy anna, from United states, i have been a HIV positive is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty for using Dr. Bello, the greatest spell caster in curing my HIV disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2004. Thou I was taking my medications buy I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many testimonies on how a spell caster cured people HIV disease. Thou I never believe in spell, I said to myself “seen is believing” I took his name and searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his email bellospelltemple@gmail.com, I emailed him, he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me and he told me that it will cost me $200, I sent him the money because I could not find the items. He bought the items and prepared a cure for me, then he have sent a parcel to me through courier delivery service. I paid the courier services, I got my parcel, it was a holy water as described by Dr. Bello. I took the holy water and after taking it. He told me to go for check up, I went to the hospital and to a HIV test, I was tested HIV negative. Quickly I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell the world about him. You can contact via email: bellospelltemple or +2348147271779 God bless

    ReplyDelete